GASQ offer various services and products to assist security vendors in improving their bottom line. We offer expertise in:
- security service sales
- industry pricing
- cost proposal calculation
- cost benefit analysis
- bill rate analysis
- risk assessments
- physical security surveys
- other administrative services in support of security vendors
Review our service offerings and take the next steps to put us on your team.
Gain Access to the GASQ Instant Quote Generator system. You’ll save yourself loads of time with this easy way to calculate an estimated quote for your security services! The service cost quoted is always a simple best guess estimate. A GASQ QUOTE Estimate is accepted by security vendors nationwide.
Password provided upon transaction completion.
When Get A Security Quote receives Buyer Search Announcements/Advertisements we send notifications to Security Vendors within our network of qualified Security Vendors. These leads are generally not a result of our efforts for package subscribers. In order to have your security business be included in receiving these Announcements, you must register with us.
Vendors not subscribed to the Lead Generation process are required to have a registered Vendor Account with GASQ.
- a 7.5% Level-of-Effort Fee of the Total Contract Value (TCV)
- 50% of the Level-of-Effort Fees is due to GASQ prior to distributing Decision Maker contact information, appointment time and vendor’s presentation with the Decision Maker
Account Profile Setup Fee: $250 **
GASQ's Account Profile Setup includes Licensing & Insurance Verification and Bill Rate Analysis
- Account Profile Setup **
- Sales and Bridge Support
The Bill Rate Analysis helps our vendor’s identify excessive costs and effectively negotiate reasonable billing rates with their customers while ensuring quality service and a reasonable profit.
This analysis is especially beneficial to vendors participating in the GASQ Referral Program
FREE for monthly subscribers!
One included with Account Profile Setup
GASQ calculates the budgetary requirements of the contracts you are bidding on. We address the scope of services, project schedule and resources required, i.e. monetary, personnel and equipment. We will provide a customized response to fit the Contracting document requirements.
Cost: Call for Pricing
Fee based on complexity of the bid response. Call us at (404) 922-2872 to discuss requirements and due dates.
Our GASQ Industry Standard Reference Rates© and our GASQ Client Industry-Specific Cost Benefit Analysis© allows you not only to demonstrate economic value by how much money you can save your customers by outsourcing their in-house security function, but also alleviates the customers concerns about replacing and recovering money spent on your security services. In addition, our standardized pricing concept allows you to disengage quickly when the prospect's pricing doesn’t fit your profitability profile. We eliminate vendor underbidding which not only affects the true value of the security contract, but also the quality of the services provided.
You may select one (1) from the following list:
- GASQ High Risk/High Crime Locations/Emergency Services Rate
- GASQ Armed Guard Standard Industry Rate
- GASQ Unarmed Guard Standard Industry Rate
- GASQ Bulk Rate
- GASQ Business-to-Consumer Rate
- GASQ Professional Services Rate
- GASQ Consulting Services Rate
- GASQ Out-of-Market Rate
No need to turn down service requests that are out of your scope of services, billing rate requirements or operational location. Provide GASQ with the service request documents and we will send it to qualified security vendors within our network.
- When a referral customer buys security services from one of our GASQ subscribers, you can earn 10% of the total contract commission earned by GASQ
- BONUS: Send us three (3) referrals and you can get a 1-Month Lead Generation Standard Subscription service for FREE (a $1,125 value)
See our website’s Out-of-Scope Referral Program to complete a referral submission form
We can help you identify ways to strengthen YOUR security business. We can review your internal processes from bid responses to staff preparation.
Cost: Call for Pricing
Billing on a per hour basis. Call us at (404) 922-2872 to discuss issues and get a cost estimate.
* Industry Limitation: Get A Security Quote reserves the right to limit the number of Security Vendors within each industry or sub-category so that your location/region is not over saturated.
** Confidential Information: Security Vendors must provide complete and accurate operational and financial information for preparation of various required elements of the marketing, analysis and sales process. All provided information will be held in strict confidence and will not be used for any purpose not authorized by the Security Vendors.