GASQ’s process for bringing security buyers together with security vendors is a through process that offers a transparent transaction for both parties. We start with understanding the needs of the security buyer and can quickly match them with a short list of qualified security vendors.
To get started we have broken our process down into a few basic steps.
- Step 1 - Security Buyers complete our 360 Degree Client Risk Analysis Questionnaire online or with a GASQ Staff member, which allows us to pinpoint your exact security need in order to find the most qualified security company that is the solution to your problem.
- Your responses will indicate what you want, need, or perceive as your scope of work. You will not be wondering if you asked all the right questions, or if you’re making the right choice.
- Your responses will indicate what you are willing to commit financially to fix the problem.
- Your responses will indicate a date you are ready to make your final vendor selection.
- Step 2 – We review your questionnaire responses and identify your security priorities and time frame for implementation.
- Step 3 – If needed, we review your Request For Proposal (RFP) and make any needed adjustments to make it as complete as possible.
- Step 4 – We advertise your project to our network and screen qualified security vendors.
- Step 5 – You select the vendors that you want to interview for a final decision.
- Step 6 – A contract is entered into by you and the winning security vendor.
- Step 7 – We follow-up with you and the security vendor to ensure that the project is being successfully implemented.
The GASQ process assures that both parties are fully satisfied. The security buyer can hire a qualified vendor at a price that is fair and equitable, and the security vendor will receive a rate that is within their industry standard.
Our Network includes Private Investigators | Guard & Patrol Services | Security Consultants