Security Service & Interested Vendor Opt-in Process
Thank you for your interest in Get A Security Quote lead generation service. We market directly to buyers who are interested in acquiring your services and we are most interested in submitting your company for our prospective clients consideration.
How We Help You
- We help you reduce the time spent conducting non-selling activities.
- We help you increase your face-to-face selling time with qualified buyers.
- Our needs analysis process allows us to pre-qualify buyers inquiries before forwarding for pursuit.
- Our commitment fee process eliminates hours wasted by our GASQ Staff chasing after non-serious leads and allows us to focus on clients that have an immediate or near future need to obtain a particular type of services.
Vendors responding to our announcements must agree to provide as a minimum the following:
- a copy of their State Private Security Guard License/Certification
- a list of three (3) accounts in the State/Industry as a reference
- adequate and current General Liability/Workman’s Comp Insurance
- documentation that their security officers are licensed & bonded
- All of the above criteria must be received, accepted, verified, and re-validated by the buyer
We are eager to have you complete and submit the Security Vendor Opt-in Application in order to better assist us in creating your company profile. This is the first step in gaining access to the restricted content of our Security Vendor section. All of the questions are important, so please make every effort to supply us with the information requested. Upon receipt of your submission, it will be reviewed by a member of our GASQ Team. If further information is required, we will phone or email for the specific data needed.
The information you share with us will be held in strict confidence and will be used for GASQ purpose only.
If you have any questions or need assistance, call us at 404-922-2872.
OVERVIEW OF OUR VENDOR PROCESS
STEP 1 - Start by creating a security vendor account for full access the Security Vendor section of this website using the Security Vendor Opt-in Application
STEP 2 - Once you access the Security Vendor homepage, submit more details about your business using the Pre-Qualification Form
STEP 3 - GASQ Staff will review your submission and validate your state issued license, workman's comp insurance and industry reference.
STEP 4 - GASQ sends you notification when your profile fits the needs of a security buyer.
STEP 5 - If it's an opportunity you are interested in joining the short-list, let us know and we'll take it from there!
View our Security Vendor Programs page for a quick look at the services we offer to security vendors.